Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Provision

Last fall a young man who attended high school with my son asked if he could volunteer for our church. We run a Sunday evening program for children and youth that always needs help, so I was glad to welcome Sean to the team. As it happened he came a few times before Christmas and met Stephanie, our volunteer for 20+ years.

Stephanie graduated to heaven in January and I mentioned to Sean how grateful I am for his coming to help, and I am glad he met Stephanie so that when the children talk about her, he knows who they mean.

This past Sunday night we were especially short handed, with some workers out of town and one sick. Sean asked if his friend Sharise could help, and she was able to help my husband with the pre-schoolers. God provides!

No comments:

Post a Comment