Thursday, February 28, 2013

Even More Provision

About this time two years ago my youngest son had to decide where to attend college. None of the possible engineering school gave him much support, so sending him to school meant some creative financing. I thought perhaps I needed to find some source of income, a second job of some kind, and I even looked on Craig's List for options.

I am a full-time pastor, but only get housing. Yet trying to find something to fit with my other responsibilities and pay enough to be worthwhile proved difficult.

For these first two years of his college time we have been able to keep up with the costs. Our other son graduates this year, which means the government expects we can devote more to the remaining son, so we don't know what to expect the next two years.

At the beginning of this year I began a project that I can work around my other responsibilities weekly and provides some extra income. I enjoy doing it and appreciate the benefit of being paid. Without my actively looking again, God provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment