Saturday, February 16, 2013

Orders Our Steps

Roger attended a conference in January hosted by the fund raising company that helps City Gospel. All the attendees are director and marketing folks from gospel missions in the US and Canada that use this company. Hundreds of people.

I flew out to CA with him so I could see my brother, his wife and my two adorable nephews. So I joined him to return home.

The morning before we left I had breakfast with everyone at the conference. We sat down at a table with the massage therapist that works for the company. Two women joined us and the one next to me engaged me in conversation.

I learned Sharon lives in Toronto, and I mentioned I have a pastor friend there, Howard Olver. Turns out she attends Howard's church.

I was at this event for ONE meal. I sat next to Roger and ONE other person. That one person knew someone I know, in a huge metropolis in another country. How crazy is that? Not crazy in God's amazing way of ordering our steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment